The Vegas Chamber is proud to be a part of the Nevada Strong Start Child Care Services Center launch.
Imagine affordable health insurance, access to retirement savings plans, and free business coaching to help you achieve your dreams.
Vegas Chamber President and CEO Mary Beth Sewald announced a new partnership with Clark County, spearheaded by Commissioner Marilyn Kirkpatrick. Through this special partnership, the Vegas Chamber is proud to offer a free one-year membership (savings of $599) to child care operators and facilities to connect them to hundreds of employers across the Valley whose employees are in need of quality child care services. Contact Membership at 702.641.5822 for more details on this special offer or visit this link to go directly to the application.
Meet Wonderschool CEO Chris Bennett as he learns that his school is the inaugural recipient of this special membership.
As a Vegas Chamber member, licensed child care operators have an opportunity to take advantage of member benefits, including:
- Affordable & predictable Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield affordable health plan options
- 401(k) plan & Retirement savings plans for you and your employees
- Major retailer discounts including Office Depot & Nevada Drug Card (medical prescriptions)
- Access to free professional goals coaching through U.S. Bank’s Coaching and Growth Center located at the Vegas Chamber. This service will help you identify and reach your business and personal goals.
- EmployNV Business Hub offers free employer and training resources
- Educational resources, supplies, and events to help run your business
- HR/OSHA/labor guidance & resources
- Enhanced networking opportunities, key connections, industry expertise, & entrepreneurial support for business growth and expansion
- Advertising access
- Advocacy – our Vegas Chamber Government Affairs team represents the interests of employers at the local, state, and federal levels every day. They work to ensure that we preserve the business climate that is essential to a thriving economy.