Dedicated Leads Groups Exclusively for Vegas Chamber Members
Meet potential new customers and make valuable business-to-business connections! Chamber Connections is a dedicated, professional leads group and the place for business professionals to come together and grow their business through sharing ideas, referrals, and contacts. Learn effective ways to network, incorporate social media into your personal and professional branding, and establish a group of peers dedicated to helping one another grow through business relationships.
Here are the details you need to know:
- Must be a Vegas Chamber member in good standing to participate.
- Each Chamber Connections club will have a minimum of 15 members and a maximum of 50 members.
- Only one member from each business classification will be admitted to a group.
- Groups are filled on a first come, first served basis.
- If a business classification slot is already filled in the current group members will be placed on a waiting list and new groups established once the group minimum of 15 members is met.
- Club dues are $120.00 every six months.
There are two Chamber Connections groups: Chamber Connections meets at 5:30 p.m. the first and third Tuesday of the month, and Chamber Connections A.M. meets the second Wednesday morning of each month at 7:30 a.m. Please check the Vegas Chamber calendar for meeting details, locations and scheduling changes.
If you are interested in joining the Tuesday group, please email Art Goldberg, firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your name, your company name and the business/industry that you represent. Guests are welcome to attend. Please have any guests RSVP to email@example.com.
For the Wednesday group, please email Lita Stein, firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your name, your company name and the business/industry that you represent. Guests are welcome to attend. Please have any guests RSVP to email@example.com.
Chamber Connections Power Hour
Every second and fourth Wednesday of the month from 3 – 4 p.m.
Are you looking to network and create new relationships with other members of the Chamber and have a fun time doing it? Then you found the perfect connections group!
Chamber Connections Power Hour is the place for business professionals to come together to expand their network and their business. By sharing contacts, referrals, and ideas, members learn the most effective ways to network.
- Registration is complimentary for Vegas Chamber members. If you want to invite someone who might be interested, please call or email me. (Details below)
- Enter a drawing to be the next featured speaker.
- Each attendee will have the opportunity to give a 30-second elevator pitch to the group and everyone puts their contact information in the Zoom chatbox.
- Chamber Connections Power Hour is a member’s only group; virtual meetings are held on the second and fourth Wednesday of every month unless otherwise noted.
Please RSVP to TSchempp@VegasChamber.com, or call Teresa Schempp at 702.277.8178.