Empower the Experience – New Executive Women’s Council
Refresh – Connect – Engage
The Executive Women’s Council was developed to create a network of female leaders equipped with the skills, insight and passion needed to work collaboratively and to positively enhance the business community of Southern Nevada. The purpose is to elevate women’s careers to the highest levels in the workforce and community through educational events, mentoring and relationship-building. This program provides useful tools to help women meet their career and life goals with a focus on community engagement.
Thanks to the generous sponsorship of our Presenting Sponsor, the Howard Hughes Corporation, our exciting Executive Women’s Council continues to grow, and produce meaningful programs and connections.
Annual dues are $425 per council member; space is limited. Program sponsorships are also available. For application information and other details, contact Sallie Doebler, Vice President, Corporate Partnerships, at 702.443.8653.
The Executive Women’s Council events are energizing!
“Fearless. Fierce. Kind.” Just some words used at an Executive Women’s Council event – a total success! Thanks to KLAS TV Channel 8 for hosting the “Women in Media” panel featuring 8 News Now’s GM Lisa Howfield and Weather Anchor Sherry Swensk Entercom’s Natalia Hernandez and LVRJ’s Carri Geer Thevenot for their insight and uplifting stories. Special thanks to Presenting Sponsor The Howard Hughes Corporation. Join this amazing group of fearless, fierce, kind female executives! Check out the event’s photo gallery.
Executive Women’s Council Steering Committee
- Honorary Chair: Mary Beth Sewald, President & CEO at Vegas Chamber
- Chair: Dulcinea Rongavilla – Executive Vice President/Shareholder, Cragin & Pike
- Immediate Past Chair: Tanya Murray, Realtor, ERA Brokers Consolidated
- Past Chair: Victoria VanMeetren, Special Advisor to the Dean for Community Engagement at Roseman University of Health Science
- Ericka Aviles, Founder at Ericka Aviles Consulting
- Colleen Birch
- Danielle Bisterfeldt, SVP, Marketing + Consumer Experience at The Howard Hughes Corporation
- Deborah Campbell, Principal – Lead Strategist, Deborah Campbell and Associates LLC
- Danna Jarvis, Executive Director of Operations, Hightower Las Vegas
- Holly Silvestri, Principal, Ferraro Group Public Relations & Public Affairs
- Kristi Staab, Chief Rock Star, Kristi Staab’s Rock Star Training
- Angel Williams, Community Relations Manager, NV Energy
- Vicki Van Metreens, Special Assistant to the Dean & Business Development for GENESIS at Roseman University of Health Science
- Must be a member in good standing or become a member of the Vegas Chamber to join the Executive Women’s Council