Empower the Experience – New Executive Women’s Council
Refresh – Connect – Engage
The Vegas Chamber Executive Women’s Council was developed to create a network of female leaders equipped with the skills, insight and passion needed to work collaboratively and to positively enhance the business community of Southern Nevada. The purpose is to elevate women’s careers to the highest levels in the workforce and community through training, mentoring and relationship-building. This program will provide useful tools to help women meet their career and life goals and will focus on community engagement.
Thanks to the generous sponsorship and collaborative support of our President’s Club Member, SCE Federal Credit Union, our exciting new Executive Women’s Council is on the way to a great inaugural year of empowering experiences.
Annual dues are $425 per council member; space is limited. Program sponsorships are also available. For application information and other details, contact Sallie Doebler, Vice President, Corporate Partnerships, at 702.443.8653.
The Executive Women’s Council events are energizing!
“Fearless. Fierce. Kind.” Just some words used at an Executive Women’s Council event – a total success! Thanks to KLAS TV Channel 8 for hosting the “Women in Media” panel featuring 8 News Now’s GM Lisa Howfield and Weather Anchor Sherry Swensk Entercom’s Natalia Hernandez and LVRJ’s Carri Geer Thevenot for their insight and uplifting stories. Special thanks to Presenting Sponsor SCE Federal Credit Union. Join this amazing group of fearless, fierce, kind female executives! Check out the event’s photo gallery.
Executive Women’s Council Steering Committee
- Honorary Chair: Mary Beth Sewald, President & CEO at Vegas Chamber
- Chair: Dulcinea Rongavilla – Employee Benefits Specialist, Cragin & Pike
- Immediate Past Chair: Tanya Murray, Realtor, ERA Brokers Consolidated
- Past Chair: Victoria VanMeetren, Special Advisor to the Dean for Community Engagement at Roseman University of Health Science
- Ericka Aviles, Founder at Ericka Aviles Consulting
- Colleen Birch, SVP Revenue Optimization, Cosmopolitan Las Vegas
- Danielle Bisterfeldt, SVP, Marketing + Consumer Experience at The Howard Hughes Corporation
- Deborah Campbell, Principal – Lead Strategist, Deborah Campbell and Associates LLC
- Danna Jarvis, Executive Director of Operations, Hightower Las Vegas
- Holly Silvestri, Principal, Ferraro Group Public Relations & Public Affairs
- Kristi Staab, Chief Rock Star, Kristi Staab’s Rock Star TrainingAngel Williams, Community Relations Manager, NV Energy
- Must be a member in good standing or become a member of the Vegas Chamber to join the Executive Women’s Council