Empower the Experience – New Executive Women’s Council
Refresh – Connect – Engage
The Las Vegas Chamber introduces the creation of the Executive Women’s Council. This new council was developed to create a network of female leaders equipped with the skills, insight, and passion needed to work collaboratively and to positively enhance the business community of Southern Nevada. The purpose is to elevate women’s careers to the highest levels in the workforce and community through training, mentoring and relationship-building. This program will provide useful tools to help women meet their career and life goals and will focus on community engagement.
Thanks to the generous sponsorship and collaborative support of our President’s Club Member, SCE Federal Credit Union, our exciting new Executive Women’s Council is on the way to a great inaugural year of empowering experiences.
Annual dues are $425 per council member; space is limited. Program sponsorships are also available. For application information and other details, contact Business Development Executive Grace Small at 702.641.5822.
The Executive Women’s Council events are energizing!
“Fearless. Fierce. Kind.” Just some words used at the first Executive Women’s Council event – a total success! Thanks to KLAS TV Channel 8 for hosting the “Women in Media” panel featuring 8 News Now’s GM Lisa Howfield and Weather Anchor Sherry Swensk Entercom’s Natalia Hernandez and LVRJ’s Carri Geer Thevenot for their insight and uplifting stories. Special thanks to Presenting Sponsor SCE Federal Credit Union Join this amazing group of fearless, fierce, kind female executives! Check out the event’s photo gallery.
Executive Women’s Council Steering Committee
- Honorary Chair: Mary Beth Sewald, President & CEO at Vegas Chamber
- Chair/Board Liaison: Victoria VanMeetren, Special Advisor to the Dean for Community Engagement at Roseman University of Health Science
- Colleen Birch, SVP Revenue Optimization, Cosmopolitan Las Vegas
- Sara McCue, CFA – Vice President, Senior Financial Advisor, Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
- Tanya Murray, Realtor, ERA Brokers Consolidated
- Jacque Parker, Sahara Branch Manager, SCE Federal Credit Union
- Dulcinea Rongavilla – Employee Benefits Specialist, Cragin & Pike
- Michelle Shelton, Chief Experience Officer, SCE Federal Credit Union
- Holly Silvestri, Principal, Ferraro Group Public Relations & Public Affairs
- Angel Williams, Community Relations Manager, NV Energy
Must be a member in good standing or become a member of the Las Vegas Chamber to join the Executive Women’s Council