FORMULA 1 HEINEKEN SILVER LAS VEGAS GRAND PRIX ANNOUNCES SINGLE-DAY TICKET SALE FOR NEVADA RESIDENTS WITH PRICES STARTING AT $200 AND SIMULTANEOUS LAUNCH OF DEDICATED MOBILE SOLUTION
- New single-day ticket options exclusively for Nevada residents will be available for purchase on Friday, Oct. 6 from 7:00 a.m. to midnight PT
- The F1 Las Vegas App, an all-in-one mobile solution for attendees during race week, will be available for download for iOS and Android users beginning on Friday, October 6 at 7:00 a.m. PT
LAS VEGAS (October 4, 2023) – The FORMULA 1 HEINEKEN SILVER LAS VEGAS GRAND PRIX has announced that single-day ticket options for the inaugural race on November 16-18 will be available for purchase exclusively for Nevada residents on Friday, October 6 from 7:00 a.m. to midnight PT. Additionally, the F1 Las Vegas mobile application, presented by T-Mobile and built in partnership with YinzCam, Inc., will launch on Friday, October 6 at 7:00 a.m. PT and be available to download on iOS and Android-based devices. The app will function as a one-stop-shop for attendees to access everything they need during race weekend, including schedules, wayfinding, tickets, video content, team/driver information, merchandise, and more.
“We’re excited to introduce more opportunities for fans, especially those based here in Las Vegas, to attend the inaugural race weekend and customize their experience on a priority basis.,” said Renee Wilm, Las Vegas Grand Prix, Inc. CEO. “This advance ticket purchase window allows us to show our gratitude and appreciation to the local community before making our limited remaining Inventory available to our fans globally.”
Single-Day Tickets for Nevada Residents
During the exclusive period, single-day grandstand tickets will start at $200 plus taxes and fees, and single-day hospitality tickets will start at $1,200 plus taxes and fees. Ticket prices will remain fixed during this exclusive period. All single-day tickets will include admission to live entertainment, fan activations, and food and beverage offerings in the following areas at various price points:
- T-Mobile Zone at Sphere Grandstands
- PG2 Grandstand at East Harmon Zone by Virgin Hotels
- Heineken® House
- Club Paris
- Club SI
The daily schedule is as follows:
Gates open at 6:00 p.m. PT each day on Thursday, November 16 – Saturday, November 18 with the following on-track programming:
- Thursday, November 16
- Free Practice 1: 8:30 p.m. PT
- Free Practice 2: Midnight PT
- Friday, November 17
- Free Practice 3: 8:30 p.m. PT
- Qualifying: Midnight PT
- Saturday, November 18
- The Las Vegas Grand Prix begins at 10:00 p.m. PT
Fans with tickets in the T-Mobile Zone at Sphere will have access to a variety of live entertainment including performances from JBalvin, Major Lazer, Mark Ronson, Kylie Minogue and more. Additional entertainment offerings, including acts on the Heineken® Silver Stage in the East Harmon Zone and other performance offerings, will be announced soon. For the latest details on entertainment throughout the circuit, visit www.f1lasvegasgp.com/entertainment.
F1 Las Vegas App
Upon launch October 6, the F1 Las Vegas app will include innovative wayfinding technology enabling easy navigation of the circuit and surrounding areas. Interactive maps will guide fans to entry points and seating areas tied to their ticket and accessibility needs. Directions can be updated in real-time based on trackside conditions to help avoid congestion. The app includes the following features:
- Wayfinding: Built-in 3D mapping and smart navigation developed by PAM allows for easy movement around all the fantastic experiences on offer during race weekend, including fan zones, entertainment, food & beverage, hotels and partner properties. The app’s interactive map gives users guided directions with real-time updates.
- Account Manager: The app is directly integrated with Ticketmaster, so attendees can access their tickets directly from the app and purchase, sell and transfer tickets seamlessly.
- 360° Track View Powered by T-Mobile 5G: In the week leading up to the race, T-Mobile will give fans a first look at the circuit with an interactive driving experience with 360° high-definition views captured via 5G-connected cameras. Every single turn of the track can be paused and explored by fans using spherical video controls, ensuring they do not miss a single detail.
- T-Mobile Customer Perks: T-Mobile customers will have select perks within the F1 Las Vegas app, including priority access all race weekend long to Club Magenta, the ultimate VIP lounge located within the T-Mobile Zone at Sphere offering premium views of the track and T-Mobile Stage with charging stations, private bars, live event feeds and more. Fans can stay tuned for updates throughout race weekend in the app.
- Partner Perks: FORMULA 1 HEINEKEN SILVER LAS VEGAS GRAND PRIX hotel and hospitality partners will be offering deals and promotions within the official app. Attendees can get access to discounts on food and beverage offerings at neighboring hotel properties, gift-with-purchase items and other exciting moments around the circuit.
Wilm continues, “We are also thrilled to launch our official F1 Las Vegas app, which will enhance the guest experience throughout the circuit and bring a whole new level of connectivity during race weekend. It was key to build a mobile solution that gives fans access to everything they will need to enjoy the race weekend, and we are happy to provide this tool to our guests alongside our partners T-Mobile, Yinzcam and PAM.”
About FORMULA 1 HEINEKEN SILVER LAS VEGAS GRAND PRIX
Formula 1® and Liberty Media Corporation are working together to promote the FORMULA 1 HEINEKEN SILVER LAS VEGAS GRAND PRIX 2023 in partnership with the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority, and in collaboration with Clark County. The inaugural race weekend is set for November 16-18, 2023. Taking place at night against the iconic Las Vegas backdrop, the track will see drivers reach jaw-dropping speeds of over 210 mph (340 kph) as they race around some of the world’s most iconic landmarks, hotels, and casinos on the legendary Las Vegas Strip. For more information, visit www.f1lasvegasgp.com.