JOB TITLE: Coordinator, Integrated Marketing
REPORT TO: Vice President Marketing & Brand Strategy
WAGE CATEGORY: Non-Exempt
Under general supervision, performs a variety of functions relating to corporate design in coordination with our Marketing team, Membership/Sales team, Events team and other teams as needed, in order to provide marketing materials, deliverables and multimedia products, for presentations, print, email, broadcast and online video, social media, ensuring the adherence to the Chamber brand guidelines. Executes, edits and proofs publication or print projects as needed. Will perform layout and pre-production duties to ensure projects are print ready.
- Create effective designs across a range of design mediums.
- Maintain a consistent clean, clear and user-friendly brand identity for the Chamber. Meet brand standards in the creation of all materials.
- Create digital and print materials, including presentations, e-mails, landing pages, microsites, e-books, social media campaigns, display advertising, print advertisements, PDFs and broadcast quality videos.
- Build thematically-linked conference agendas, speakers, programs, print collateral, marketing materials and exhibitor space as needed.
- Must be able to receive direction and make changes to materials as requested.
- Updates and manages project management tracking system.
- Downloads and updates information from Weblink database as needed.
- Prints mailing lists for projects as required.
- Checks incoming and outgoing artwork for accuracy and file samples.
- Tracks project costs and manages the job quotes and RFQ process.
- Constructs, sends and tracks all Chamber surveys.
- Places and tracks all print, advertising and digital project orders.
- Coordinates administrative details and artwork for Chamber publications, print projects, websites and emails.
- Other duties as assigned.
Any combination of education and experience that would provide the required skill and knowledge for successful performance. Qualifications include:
- Publication design skills including but not limited to magazine production, marketing and sales collateral, small publications design
- Work experience in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Extensive knowledge of methods of Portable Document Format (PDF), pre-press and post production
- Video Production and Motion Graphics experience
- Portfolio of digital/print work with examples of vector illustration, typography and layout design — sales/marketing-related material is a plus
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and handle multiple projects with strict deadlines
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Team player with good communication skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Strong proofreading experience or skills
- Photography and marketing skills preferred
- Working knowledge of web design and Internet related software applications
- High level of initiative with a creative perspective to problem solving
- Strong understanding of design structures and a good eye for layout
- Highly detail oriented
- Understanding of Visual Communication Design
Resumes should be submitted to Jim Andres, Vice President of Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org.