A collaboration of the Vegas Chamber, REQ, and Las Vegas Review-Journal, the Vegas Thought Leadership Roundtable is a hybrid format, quarterly event, designed to bring together some of the brightest minds in Las Vegas to discuss topics that matter to us all.
Interested in sponsoring a future session? Contact Us.
The State of Healthcare in Southern Nevada | JULY 7 at 4pm pst, 2022
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in Southern Nevada | April 21, 2022
Moderator: Dr. DeRionne Pollard, President of Nevada State College.
- Tony Gladney, VP Nat’l Diversity Relations, MGM Resorts International
- Spencer Haywood, Dean’s Advisory Council Roseman University, NBA Hall of Famer
- Rosana Romero, Digital News Anchor, 7@7 Espanol
- Betsey Fretwell, VP, Switch
Hiring & Retention: Lessons For a Post-Pandemic World | January 26, 2022
Sponsored by: Nevada State Bank
Moderator: Ryan Woodward, CFO, National Technical Institute
- Steven Flak, Director of HR, Clark County School District
- Jaime Cruz, Executive Director, Workforce Connections
- Jim Sturgeon, Vice President of HR, Intermountain Healthcare
- Jaime Stratton, Head of Human Resources, Las Vegas Raiders
Las Vegas Real Estate: Have We Moved Up a League? | October 14th, 2021.
Moderator: Jeremy Aguero led a thoughtful discussion from our panel of prominent market leaders and experts to discuss both the private and commercial real estate landscape in Vegas. Listen here.
- Audra Hamernik, President & CEO, Nevada Hand
- Brian Plaster, VP Signature Homes
- Brian Walsh, SVP Residential – Summerlin, Howard Hughes
- Kristen Routh-Silberman, Partner, The Corcoran Group
- Timothy Erickson, VP of Sales & Leasing, Sun Commercial Real Estate