New! A cost-saving health plan exclusively for Vegas Chamber members
Small business owners are always looking for easier ways to provide health coverage to their employees. That’s why Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield and the Vegas Chamber have partnered to introduce the Vegas Chamber Association Health Plan (AHP).
The plan is available to qualified Small Group employers (2 to 50 employees) and includes a full suite of benefits to help employees stay healthy while keeping costs down for everyone.
Vegas Chamber AHP offers:
- Competitive rates set exclusively for Vegas Chamber members.
- Comprehensive medical plans, including our Anthem PPO, PPO Choice, Anthem HMO, Convenient Care HMO, and Anthem HSA.
- Access to our extensive preferred provider organization (PPO) network with different deductible options, health savings accounts (HSAs), and our essential drug list.
- A full suite of benefits, including dental, vision, life, and disability.
- Composite rating for easier employer budgeting.
- Well-being programs and resources for whole-person health.
- Access to care from anywhere with our SydneySM Health app or at anthem.com.
Five Track I AHP cohorts organized by SIC Code
Our AHP plans are available to organizations within specific SIC codes within five distinct groups:
Information needed to get a quote?
- Relationship to subscriber (employee, spouse, or child)
- Dates of birth (not ages)
- Effective date
- Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) code
- Business address and ZIP code
- Employer group name
- Broker’s Chamber membership number
Incomplete RFPs will be returned for resubmissions, causing quoting delays.
Vegas Chamber membership required
To enroll in the Vegas Chamber AHP, employers and brokers must be members in good standing with the Vegas Chamber.
Enroll in the Vegas Chamber Association Health Plan today!
Contact your Vegas Chamber broker or Anthem representative for more details.